Search the forum,

Discuss The passion for your manual tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paul the tiler

SR,

Sigma's the tool, I think any of us who remember seeing the old boys with those scribers and tungston chisles will allways go for the Sigma range, I think its to do with the old "superior" cutters. Trying to convert the youguns to this machine after the massive marketing of rubi will be nigh-on impossible, I would reccomend all see the web results for sigma 3ek, there is a site with loads of mpegs showing what these cutter can do ie 15mm cuts 900mm long porcelain, Go on you Rubi boyz, show me your stuff, now where is that Maxi seperator?????

Cheers:8:
Paul

Reply to The passion for your manual tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.