Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Splitface tile on wall with window by shower in the Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Kcoh

Kcoh Active Member

Hi,

I’m going to have the attached tile on one of the walls which has window on, I’m worried that the ribbes in the tile will capture water and dirt if installed on the window reveal? Any thoughts on this? I have a fall on the bottom reveal/cill. Would installing the tiles with the ribbes perpendicular to the tiles on the cill mitigate this? Also on tile trim on window corners, what is the best way of installing them? On the wall face or reveal faces? See attached. Thanks

2. Kcoh

Kcoh Active Member

Example of trim on inside of window

D54405B0-86EB-453C-A026-2FAE83F9F4EE.jpeg

3. Kcoh

Kcoh Active Member

My split face tile

2672B574-19C3-4C4C-AC9A-0BF578FE92EF.jpeg