Discuss Small Support Props in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

***tony***

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know where I can get some small support props for doing window reveals, fed up using bits of timber.
Also, is it possible to change my password to one I can remember?
Big thanks.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know where I can get some small support props for doing window reveals, fed up using bits of timber.
Also, is it possible to change my password to one I can remember?
Big thanks.

Admin can change your password if you can't remember it , or go to settings and use the change password feature >>> http://www.tilersforums.com/account/security

P

p4ulo

I've been thinking about getting some of the exact same thing.
Last two windows I've done I've used my extendable crutches (ruptured ACL skiing!) to great results, but I'm fairly sure a client would be more impressed with something purpose built.....(plus, it made getting about difficult once I'd used both crutches!!)
I'll probs make adjustable wooden ones, two battens, pre-drilled holes and a couple of bolts.....

***tony***

TF
Arms
Reaction score
At last, got round to making window props. Used my old plasterboard props, haven't used them for years. Took them apart & cut them to size, refitted them, took about an hour to do. Size closed is 27 in size extended to max is 61 in.;)

Attachments

• 2015 013.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • 2015 012.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • 2015 011.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 20

Reply to Small Support Props in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I removed some old tiles from the shower and wanted to know if it's possible to tile...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. I'm after some advice with regard large format Tiles with water fed underfloor...
Replies
Views
Tiberiu Curelaru
T
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay