Search the forum,

Discuss Simple way to mitre a tile..................Mitre Wiz in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mitre Wiz

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all of your previous feedback it has really helped since i was last on here. Mitre Wiz is an attchment that will go on any grinder that makes the skill of mitring a tile very simple. Since i was on here last we have been working hard on making the tool safer, faster and simpler. Many thanks to those replies last time your feedback was very valuable and improvements were made from your constructive criticism. We have recently done a couple of new videos and have upgraded the tool itself. Would be great if you guys could again have a look and tell me what you all think. Not far off release and will arrange some samples through this forum.

Perfect Mitre Edges in Seconds with The Mitre Wiz - YouTube

The Mitre Wiz is making cutting simple! - YouTube

Once again thanks for your time and feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MTiler

If it works as well and as easy as in the vids I would get one. What sort of price would it sell for?

missyT

M

Mitre Wiz

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. You will be so impressed how easy it is too use certainly does work as well as the video suggests. It def helps to have quality continuous diamond blade but it is so simple. . Do you do a lot of mitring or do you tend too use trim. Check this video out and it gives you a better idea of how quick and easy it is......

The Mitre Wiz in action. - YouTube

Thanks again

cheers

G

garretridge

looks good nice and simple idea but like anything it will depend on price if it takes of or not!:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

I don't think that the price should be a deciding factor on it's benefits. In my opinion the sooner plastic trim is outlawed from the professional market the stronger the reputation a tiling contractor will gain.
There is no substitute for a perfect mitred edge and the additional time taken to provide a continuous surface of tile is to be admired.

P

Peter

Like the improvement of the the blade held downwards rather than pointing towards the user. Are they ready for manufacture yet?

Wonder how long the guide would last before it would need replaced? Would be willing to pay £15/20 for one.

T

The D

Winner Winner chicken diner I will put my order in now just let me know when I can have one :drool5:

K

kendo1

Looks good, depends on price to some extent.
I still think the name is naff. Sounds like something from JML.

P

Perry

great idea not to sure about the quality of the mitre but its difficult to see that from the video but would be good for diy

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The video is a bit JMLish too.

I like the idea of it though. I'd be interested to know what sort of price bracket it'll be aimed for.

Reply to Simple way to mitre a tile..................Mitre Wiz in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen