Discuss sigma keraflex/keracut in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Afternoon guys not been on here for a bit,hope you've all had a good Xmas?
After some feedback on the sigma keracut and kerafkex if anyone has used it?
Cheers

O

Old Mod

I have Andy, that’s exactly what I’ve done.
Blade choice for the Kera Flex can be challenging at times depending on the material, but I’ve always managed to find something suitable.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've just bought a cordless grinder so hoping that will be better without the wires? Its got an m14 thread I've got Lee Carr popping over in the new year to show us the keracut

O

Old Mod

The Kera cut comes in two sizes mate, 2.1m and 1.6m
So maybe the smaller size would suit more. I’d suggest getting the extendable version tho rather than fixed, you never know what’s around the corner. Also get the sigma heavy breaker (£40) probably the best heavy breaker out there currently

O

Old Mod

I've just bought a cordless grinder so hoping that will be better without the wires? Its got an m14 thread I've got Lee Carr popping over in the new year to show us the keracut
Have you tried the Markrist AkKumax blade?
Specifically designed for cordless, been one of my favourite blades of late.

O

Old Mod

No, it sets up anywhere mate, not bulky at all for what it is. Extremely well engineered and slots together by way of a very heavy hexagonal joining bar in the centre. Very robust indeed.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
No, it sets up anywhere mate, not bulky at all for what it is. Extremely well engineered and slots together by way of a very heavy hexagonal joining bar in the centre. Very robust indeed.
Sounds like its going to work then cheers for the input mark appreciate it

Reply to sigma keraflex/keracut in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks