Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 3B4M MAX Manual Tile Cutter - 620mm (push to score) in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

WDavison

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi, bought from tradetiler with the intention of tiling my bathroom with some 60x60 tiles. Changed my mind and went with some 60x90 tiles, so had to go buy another cutter, went for a 3d2 92cm instead.

It's not been used other than I couldn't resist having a play when it arrived and cutting up a tile, so there is some light marking to the silver bed part.

I'm based in Preston, if it's of any interest to anyone.

I bought it for £247, want to of wasted as little as possible, I'm open to offers though.

Cheers,
Will.

cutter.jpg

O

Old Mod

Thanks for posting, please inform us if you sell this item.

They’re pretty good cutters too, I have one.

If anyone wishes to make an offer, please message the OP by clicking ‘contact’ below his avatar.

Thank you.

WDavison

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Happy with £180 if anyone want's it for that, I need to recoup some of the cost asap.

Can post it, but costs a fortune with insurance at £20-£25.

Reply to Sigma 3B4M MAX Manual Tile Cutter - 620mm (push to score) in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen