Search the forum,

Discuss should i rip it up now??? cant believe it in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

trebor

tiled and grouted kitchen floor other day, looks ok (my own, not a tiler) had a couple of metres of tiles left so today decided to put them on bathroom floor. got the half bag of adhesive out, mixed it up, laid tiles. went back to bag to see how long before i can grout, and discovered i have picked up the wrong bag and used the grout to lay them!!! shall i rip em up now or wait for em to come up on their own??? you are quite welome to take the p***, i think it's quite funny myself.
it's bal superflex wide joint grout i've used.

D

DHTiling

:lol: :lol: :lol: ................nice one...........made me laff as well.....

I once was asked by a plumber if he could use some of my flexi adhesive to stick a shower tray down with... i said no probs there is another bag in the garage....he too mixed up super-flex grout instead and stuck the tray down with that.....
I was to pic up when i seen what he used and then made him buy another bag of grout...:grin:

Reply to should i rip it up now??? cant believe it in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.