Currently reading:
Self Levelling Multi Line Laser

Search the forum,

Discuss Self Levelling Multi Line Laser in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

StevieBoy

I've got the pls 180g, very nice laser

The best laser on the market would probably be the Hilti PM 2-Lg, which have a pendulum lock and better battery time, followed up by the Leica L2g+, which looks awesome!

There are also some green beam multi liners out there, but they're quite expensive. And beware of battery time :)

View attachment 77180 View attachment 77181
Price?

M

mr.tile

You can get the hilti at 400$ on ebay, free shipping!
My pls was 479$, It fits my laserjamb perfectly by the way:)

tmp_32350-2143126021269.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Italy

I can not understand.......
but the laser you use it only for walls and level floors fund ?.
because you have these you can not do the squaring of a floor.
when I start tile floor, in two minutes I know if the four sides of the room are 90 ° and thus change the start. or if the corridor is a team with a room where the start, then the sound of the receiver placed on the ground will make miracles .....
with laser I saw above (Part 1) you can only project to a maximum of 1 line in the ground, of course the cost of my bosch gll3 is high, but much recovery time.
I hope you understand what I have written, and I apologize if maybe I'm wrong. but I got cross laser Hilti, Makita, rubi and stabila before we get to that Bosch :)

I can not understand.......
but the laser you use it only for walls and level floors fund ?.
because you have these you can not do the squaring of a floor.
when I start tile floor, in two minutes I know if the four sides of the room are 90 ° and thus change the start. or if the corridor is a team with a room where the start, then the sound of the receiver placed on the ground will make miracles .....
with laser I saw above (Part 1) you can only project to a maximum of 1 line in the ground, of course the cost of my bosch gll3 is high, but much recovery time.
I hope you understand what I have written, and I apologize if maybe I'm wrong. but I got cross laser Hilti, Makita, rubi and stabila before we get to that Bosch :)

Hi Antonio - my laser is the multiline version - cross plus another vertical so its fine - similar to your Bosch i think but cheaper ! DW089k not the one you show .
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re-E3ynkwQU

I

Italy

Avevo STABILA, makita, ora con bosch
GLL 3-80 P Professional
un mondo completamente nuovo, sia per pavimenti e rivestimenti, Google tradotto

gll-3-80-p-24129.jpg

New
I STABILA, makita, now with Bosch
GLL 3-80 P Professional
a whole new world, both for floors and walls, Google translated
@highlandtiler.
we fail to understand.
your laser does not rays is 3 to 360 °.
Your laser is ok to lay tiles on walls.
if you need to do the floor can check the squareness of the room?
I do not think :)

Nice piece of kit but the price tag on it 450-500£
Indeed , and it seems to be a rip off of the Bosch GLL 2 / 3 P , which uses conical prisms to give 360 rather than rotary. Also ( and this is why I opted for the Bosch in the first place ) the Dewalt is:

accurate up to +/- 0.3mm/m

The Bosch is accurate up to +/- 0.2mm/m

Just Saying.

Diggy :D:p

Reply to Self Levelling Multi Line Laser in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement