Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kezzman

Hello

I have just joined and would like to talk about RUBI Tools can I just say in my opinion RUBI TOOLS are the best tools around for tiling world I have only ever used RUBI would not use anything else.

RUBI TOOLS have sponsored my college for 3 years now and I would recommend anyone to use their products being reliable , strong you get your moneys worth ,the tile cutters and wet saws are fantastic .

kind regards
Kezzman

K

kezzman

May be there is but that's all I have used and I am happy with them which ones do you use can I ask as I said that's my opinion
kezzman

radim

TF
Arms
Reaction score
montolit, sigma for manual cutters.
montolit, ats for blades.
bosch, dewalt, makita for grinders.
from rubi i only use trowels and ts40 for very small tiles

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Rubi have just nice and useful spaces.The rubi blades is good but just for 2-3 days.The cutter need more movment then Sigma.The wet cutter is really weak,not have power for cut some strong porcelan or stone.Trowels is hard to use for all day.I try all this tools,and this is my opinion.In the UK market you need buy Bosh or Makita grinder(not dewalt),DeWalt wet cutter for small tiles,Sigma cutter(Montolit is more difficult,need hand and experience,same result like Sigma easy) ,Marshal trowels,Raimondi spongies and Montolit blades.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
When you talk about Rubi sponsoring your college is this where you trained or where you teach?
As said above if you haven't used anything else how can you compare?
I thought my ex missus was the best in the world but after we split I compared the market I found there was much better out there!

radim

TF
Arms
Reaction score
When you talk about Rubi sponsoring your college is this where you trained or where you teach?
As said above if you haven't used anything else how can you compare?
I thought my ex missus was the best in the world but after we split I compared the market I found there was much better out there!

:lol::lol::lol:

S

Stef

I used to think Rubi were good but there's a big world out there & I'm sorry but Rubi are way down the pecking order for all things tiling!!!

Reply to Rubi tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen