Currently reading:
Rubi tools

Discuss Rubi tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kezzman

Hello

I have just joined and would like to talk about RUBI Tools can I just say in my opinion RUBI TOOLS are the best tools around for tiling world I have only ever used RUBI would not use anything else.

RUBI TOOLS have sponsored my college for 3 years now and I would recommend anyone to use their products being reliable , strong you get your moneys worth ,the tile cutters and wet saws are fantastic .

kind regards
Kezzman

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
Rubi have just nice and useful spaces.The rubi blades is good but just for 2-3 days.The cutter need more movment then Sigma.The wet cutter is really weak,not have power for cut some strong porcelan or stone.Trowels is hard to use for all day.I try all this tools,and this is my opinion.In the UK market you need buy Bosh or Makita grinder(not dewalt),DeWalt wet cutter for small tiles,Sigma cutter(Montolit is more difficult,need hand and experience,same result like Sigma easy) ,Marshal trowels,Raimondi spongies and Montolit blades.

D

Deleted member 9966

CR, these new members are legit, according to our moderation processes. Hopefully Kezzman and Simons70 will have a very informative stay with us and will learn a lot about tiling, tools and the business market as a whole by sticking around and reading what people have to say. Kezzman can certainly take that new knowledge back to his college and discuss it amongst his peers.

O

One Day

Hello

I have just joined and would like to talk about RUBI Tools can I just say in my opinion RUBI TOOLS are the best tools around for tiling world I have only ever used RUBI would not use anything else.

RUBI TOOLS have sponsored my college for 3 years now and I would recommend anyone to use their products being reliable , strong you get your moneys worth ,the tile cutters and wet saws are fantastic .

kind regards
Kezzman

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!
:lol:

F

Fliselege

All tools are supplied for me. Use an old TR 600, great bit of kit. Boss bought a Montolit for a mosaic job, and the mosaic mat to go with it. That and the strong rail for snapping over when tile too stubborn for handle are the redeeming features, otherwise best thing for the poxy thing is a skip. Had a year out from company, been back nearly a year, but the new company also supplied tools, and they presented me with a montolit. So off I went to where they had an account to get a Rubi only to find they'd stopped with Rubi and started dealing Sigma. Heard a lot of positive reviews here and from other tilers, so had a play for half hour or so with old tiles from tile shop and with that asked them to special order me a TX 600. Would say sorry to you Sigma-ites, but I'm not, didn't like it at all, Rubi or nothing for me.

Reply to Rubi tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement