Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi Scraper in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dan s

Love how it skates out the joint and across the tiles when he first uses it, looks so aggressive :eek:
Sticking with my fein :)

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
ME .. Hello

"my names Mrs such and such I'd like a price for my bathroom re grouting"

ME .. furiously start to scrunch a empty crisp bag and move my phone at arms lent while I say ur breaking up and that's the end of that lol

I

Italy

1008363.png

Gentile socio,

Ti stiamo contattando dal Club RUBI, l’associazione di posatori più importante al mondo, per invitarti a partecipare all’edizione 2016 dell’indagine sulle Abitudini di Acquisto e di Comunicazione dei professionisti del nostro settore.

Il sondaggio si rivolge esclusivamente ai posatori professionisti membri del Club RUBI, coinvolge oltre 70 Paesi e ha come obiettivo conoscere le esigenze dei nostri clienti per poter migliorare ulteriormente il servizio offerto.

Rispondere al questionario, composto da solamente 17 domande, non ti porterà via più di 4 minuti. Per ringraziare i partecipanti, CLUB RUBI estrarrà a sorte, tra quanti hanno risposto alle domande, 3 fantastici premi:

1º premio: la fantastica e rivoluzionaria tagliapiastrelle con motore elettrico DU-200-EVO

2º premio: il nuovo miscelatore per colla cementizia RUBIMIX-9 N

3º premio: la pratica tagliapiastrelle manuale FAST-65 con borsa per il trasporto

Partecipa al sondaggio

Grazie per la tua partecipazione.

Dear shareholder,

We're contacting the Club RUBI, the association of leading installers in the world, to invite you to participate in the edition 2016 survey on the Purchase Habits and the professionals in our sector communication.

The survey is aimed exclusively at professional installers members of the Club RUBI, involving more than 70 countries and aims to know the needs of our customers in order to further improve the service offered.

Answer the questionnaire, consisting of only 17 questions, it will not get you on more than 4 minutes. To thank the participants, CLUB RUBI drawing of lots among those who have answered the questions, three great prizes:

1st prize: a fantastic and revolutionary tile cutter with DU-200-EVO electric motor

2nd prize: the new mixer cement glue RUBIMIX-9 N

3rd prize: the practice cutter FAST-65 manual with carrying bag

Take the survey

Thanks for your participation.
open

Reply to Rubi Scraper in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen