Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi ND 200 in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Like my nd 200 too.....great cutter with a really strong motor ....water trays a pain to fill but apparently a paint tray makes life easier......ain't got round to trying it yet..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't know if they changed the names of them but we used to have TC180's in topps tiles to do the in store cutting service thing. And they look exactly the same. I assume smaller disc though, is 200 the MM diameter?

smokie899

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm think I'll go with the flexovit as its half the price of the rubi and put the rest towards an hitachi 18v 5ah cordless grinder which is £270 (extra £100) as I have to cut around a lot of quadrant shower trays.
As mentioned before, even a virtex cutter with a decent blade can do a good job.
But first two bathrooms to do and a 1500 mile road trip holiday yeooooo!!!!

W

WetSaw

My BL180 does what I need it to do, not that I wouldn't get something else if it came along at the right price! 20160803_113810.jpg

Reply to Rubi ND 200 in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen