Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi batten stands.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazebo

Hi all, does anyone find a use for the batten stands or are they just something else to clutter the van up.? i sometimes waste time trying to fix battens to walls and was wondering if they are worth getting.?

6 Nations cmon E:dizzy2:ngland...

G

grumpygrouter

I have a set and I use them occasionally. you need to have a good surface to stand them on though as they can rock about a bit and the clamping mechanism is a bit iffy. Useful though if you have to batten and can't get screws in.

D

DHTiling

These are available from Tradetiler at a very good price..

Rubi Batten stands 300mm

Very handy for supporting battens or straight edges used at the bottom of wall tiling.

Normally nails would be used to secure the batten to the wall. Quite often you will be unable to find any thing solid to nail to. sometimes the opposite, you find the wall too hard

Use these stands to get the batten supported at just the perfect height in seconds

sold in pairs

NETQUOTEVAR:LINK

weight 1.7 Kg per pair

Click to see 'In use'

Price: £13.92 £16.01 Including VAT at 15%

G

Gazebo

Thanks guys maybe i will invest as they are not too expensive.will let you know if and when i use them.
cheers
:8:

B

brian c

6 nations...mum and dad are away to Edinburgh for the weekend and are going to the match....£60 a ticket...egg chasers(dads Welsh,Mum Scottish...should be fun)

OH DONT HAVE A SET OF STANDS.

D

doug boardley

have a set and very handy to have altho' I tend to tile from the deck now and rarely use battens

P

P'boro tiler

i use them a lot but find them very fiddly to adjust. they need a wheel type thign to make em go up and down. i end up using cardboard to space them

Reply to Rubi batten stands.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen