Discuss Roller for uncoupling Mat in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

F

Flintstone

i have a fair size floor coming up which I’ll be laying durabase throughout, looking for recommendations for a roller to get the best coverage, Ive seen the small karndean type rollers but looking at something better ?

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
s-l400.jpg
;)

OP
F

Flintstone

Thanks Adey that’s kind of you.

Yeah I’m not concerned really about any dodgy going’s on i just like to buy in the U.K. but it’s no problem. I’ll get one ordered!

OP
T

Tommythetiler80

910522B2-0818-4663-A8CD-802843BDC012.png
I use this one does the job for me especially this weekend on an 85 sqmt decoupling job

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
I've had hundreds of M2 Matt in the last month, so bought one of the metal garden rollers you fill with water, and it's bloody brilliant, can't believe I never thought of it before I did, saves a hell of alot of time and effort, and if there is 2 of you, one can spread Addy out, I can lay Matt then roll, times together just about perfect

Reply to Roller for uncoupling Mat in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer