Search the forum,

Discuss resin for repairing stone tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Ceramico tiling

Does anyone know where to get a resin that will repair stone tiles?(corner broke off).I have searched all local tile shops and found nothing!And how would one go about matching the colour

All help appreciated.

E

enduro

On Ebay you can get it, what colour is the stone? You need Knife grade stukko.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pebbs

Scottley, my man I am getting rid of it, I had a cunning plan! It is currently being used on a marble floor with a 1mm joint. I will post some photos of works in progress. Should look good I hope :yikes:

Pebbs

S

Spud

we buy ours from Apex grange its just a generic polyester resin with hydrogen peroxide calalyst ,they sell all the colour pastes to add to it too ,we normally just keep straw,transparent ,white and black an keep a few of the colour additives too,i am not a great lover of the resins as fixers become too reliant on it for fixing their cramps into the stone which doesnt comply with fire regs when fixing stone as internal wall linings, great for repairs though:thumbsup:

Reply to resin for repairing stone tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen