Discuss Recommended tile cutter / tools in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

110v tools work at 50 volts to the tool as a transformer is centre tapped. Don’t think there have been any recorded deaths using 110v in UK. But it can only take 20ma across your heart to stop it beating and I think there were 11 recorded deaths of people sticking their tongue in a 9v battery. 240v or 110v in sensible hands with sensible working practices all fine and would be better to make sure power tools are annually PAT tested after first year of purchase.

Reply to Recommended tile cutter / tools in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay