Search the forum,

Discuss Recommended cutter for 1200mm porcelain in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Just had the pleasure of spending some time today with @3_fall
I successfully cut 30mm slices off those 1200’s with my sigma after being shown how to use it and how NOT to lean on the tile while snapping it :D
Cheers @3_fall very much appreciate it mate
No worries Jay, anytime mate. :)

James De

TF
Esteemed
London
Keep it James and keep at it as well, you’ve overcame a hurdle here that you thought you couldn’t by simply making the effort to meet Marc.
Thanks Lee.. I really appreciate the encouragement. Without him realising Marc really did inspire me to stick with it. When I get jobs with tiling I think I’ll not book anything after it so I can really take my time without worrying that time is running out and stressing about deadlines

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Uk
You really should stick with it, you’ve not given yourself a fair chance really.

A bit like attempting to plumb a commercial boiler room after a 2 week plumbing course.

James De

TF
Esteemed
London
You really should stick with it, you’ve not given yourself a fair chance really.

A bit like attempting to plumb a commercial boiler room after a 2 week plumbing course.
Thing is, I feel like I’ve failed because I tried to run before I could walk and it’s dented my confidence. But on the flip side of that at least I recognise that and can take a step back and take what I’ve learned so far and apply it to smaller jobs, get to a high standard and then move on to bigger things and gradually build my skill level rather than trying to tile a complete wetroom on my 3rd job :D:eek:o_O

Reply to Recommended cutter for 1200mm porcelain in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being tasked with by customers. Up to now, I've been cutting the 1200mm length with angle grinder/diamond...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Better apolgise for not being an active member for a couple of years. As per title, looking for recommendations please. Tired of so much chinese tat and should ask on here. I need a few as I have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them. Price seems good for the tiles I need, but I need a large number of porcelain tiles for an external...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.