Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Maybe you could add a couple of flights into your price and ship him over for a short while to help you out. You could put him up in a tent in your garden, introduce him to our lovely English cuisine (such as Egg and Chips or a Vindaloo) and teach him some basic but classic English words in your downtime, like "shambles", "wonky", "shocking", "skive", or other words generally used by a british tiler on a day to day basis when describing other tradepersons. As a plank....... expert...... he could have 400sqm down and grouted in 2-3 days tops for you and can spend the rest of his time watching you lay the other 200sqm and see how the Brits do tiling. He could learn a thing or two :)

Sounds like a plan Paul haha

W

WetSaw

Another sh*t day... IMG-20171102-WA0002.jpeg

I

Italy

I think the apprentice could teach us all a few skills when you look at some of his work!
as you all know, I and John are
maybe relatives.
(her dad did the war in italy)
and may have known my grandmother ...
but John, do not overdo it, here we do not
gypsum base substrates, electric heating,
tiles above the wood etc.
therefore, I could learn something and stay in uk
to steal all the work at you.:)
but the apprentice am I?

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks