Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Chat Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

The 'Good morning' thread continues to be very successful, a chance for us all to say hi and discuss what we have got on that day, what's good and what's bad.

I thought it may also be a bit of fun to share a random photo from your day. It could be of a tiling job you had on, your lunch, the weather, a day out, your van, tools, a mishap.....anything really! No internet found piccies please... we already have a thread for jokes etc.

Remember this is in the open forums, so no sensitive stuff as that can be seen by customers and joe public. Use the 'How was your day' thread for that!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Localtiler

Localtiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Some of us share photos often in the morning thread, I think having this one too will over complicate things!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. pdc

pdc Unbelievably boring.. Professional Tiler

20171023_114944.jpg IMG-20171023-WA0000.jpeg That didn't take long!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Hahahaha, really!!?? That's made my day :D

Over complicated is not how I would describe it, but it's up to you if you participate or not! Just a bit of fun really :rolleyes:

5. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Yeah I agree with Geoff Andy, sling ya bleeding hook then! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Localtiler

Localtiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

:(

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

There’s not enough spontaneity on the forum, we need threads that will create random conversations and so on, with that comes more guys hanging around and posting on other threads.
    Well that’s what I think anyway. :)

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. 3_fall

It won’t actually complicate things Andy, only around 8-10 people read the morning thread these days, we need one that’ll create interest for everybody.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Plan Tec Tiling

As you all know I'm crippled at the moment with a bad back. Went and sat in the garden this morning for some fresh air whilst the kids burnt off some energy (half term!! :eek:)

Found this crawling slowly amongst the fallen oak leaves...... any ideas???.... :confused:

20171024_141125.jpg

10. pdc

20171023_120134.jpg
    Luckily I've got my favorite job to do once I've tiled the floor...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Plan Tec Tiling

@pdc@pdc ....what is that!? Soil pipe?

12. callatiler

callatiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

D6CB4AEF-CC50-4BBF-92E8-37B62E4E9079.jpeg Customer = I want this to look a lot better but I only want to spend 50 to 100 pounds, what do you suggest?
    Me = smash the lightbulb?

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. pdc

Yes, I seem to do a lot of drain clearing. Very common problem here. I've got what I can out from indoors but I'll need to dig outside and make access so I can clear it properly and fit a manhole cover so it's easy access in the future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. callatiler

callatiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Young snail growing a shell

15. pdc

Looks like a hawkshead moth larvae.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Find a Tiler Post a Job Ask a Question Tile Events Tile Pics Blog Adhesive Poll Handy Downloads