Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Q

Qwerty

The 'Good morning' thread continues to be very successful, a chance for us all to say hi and discuss what we have got on that day, what's good and what's bad.

I thought it may also be a bit of fun to share a random photo from your day. It could be of a tiling job you had on, your lunch, the weather, a day out, your van, tools, a mishap.....anything really! No internet found piccies please... we already have a thread for jokes etc.

Remember this is in the open forums, so no sensitive stuff as that can be seen by customers and joe public. Use the 'How was your day' thread for that!

OP
F

Flintstone

Some of us share photos often in the morning thread, I think having this one too will over complicate things!

OP
W

WetSaw

20171023_114944.jpg IMG-20171023-WA0000.jpeg That didn't take long!

OP
Q

Qwerty

Some of us share photos often in the morning thread, I think having this one too will over complicate things!

Hahahaha, really!!?? That's made my day :D

Over complicated is not how I would describe it, but it's up to you if you participate or not! Just a bit of fun really :rolleyes:

OP
O

Old Mod

There’s not enough spontaneity on the forum, we need threads that will create random conversations and so on, with that comes more guys hanging around and posting on other threads.
Well that’s what I think anyway. :)

OP
Q

Qwerty

As you all know I'm crippled at the moment with a bad back. Went and sat in the garden this morning for some fresh air whilst the kids burnt off some energy (half term!! :eek:)

Found this crawling slowly amongst the fallen oak leaves...... any ideas???.... :confused:

20171024_141125.jpg

OP
O

Old Mod

Thought I’d take the dog and bone away from the boat race!
Haha nah it’s a standing joke on a FB group I belong too, I never show my face. :)
And there’s a certain comedian on here :rolleyes: who decided to enhance it in a way only he would, that was the result. Haha

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer