Search the forum,

Discuss Quansol Mitre in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

karlm98

any one used the Quonsol Mitre box yet? just wondering if it is worth the price tag?

S

Stewart

Great bit of kit, it is a bit on the expensive side, but does a quality job. I wouldn't be without it now.

A

astute1

This is a great little unit. Use it all the time, left my dropsaw at home from the day it arrived. NZ made and designed so what else would you expect. ive been using it about 5 months now and have just today changed out the plastic insert sleeves on the 45 angles.

So big plus's from me.

G

Gazzer

Maybe a touch pricey but glad I bought it, Its a real bonus when cutting metal trims. Tip, use 32tpi hacksaw blades.

J

jolly fix

top kit,seen simlar mitre box(sprung clamp) at wickes for less than half the price

D

doug boardley

it seems they're out of stock at tradetiler, deffo on my wish list though.

S

Spud

money well spent in my opinion, perfect mitres on metal trim ,buy one you wont be disappointed

K

karlm98

just bought one from diatech, spent a bit of dosh n got a Sigma 3cm, a flex r500 and a quonsol mitre £472 delivered next day..not to shabby!

i will post reviews in a week as i have 52m2 of 600x600 porcelain over ditra (3 substrates no less) also i will let you know about the flex and how it compares to my old rubimix 10.

got the Sigma after using a tx 700n , raimondi masterpiuma and a big clinker..thought hard n long about getting the Tomecanic as the you tube vids make it look awesome but it looks like an awful lot of parts go into that breaker system and i imagine it would need a lot TLC not that i dont look after my tools but it just looks like to much engineering.

K

karlm98

What is the flex r500 and how much

A Mixer drill, i believe they are German made, i try to stay away from Chinese gear, i got a total and not a breakdown on the prices i will find out tomorrow afternoon if the tools turn up that is

K

karlm98

1st time i have used them, in the UK i have bought stuff from trade tiler and kwiksplit both are good, Dave is a wealth of knowledge and a cool guy. just bought some stuff from him but the xmas mail screwed the delivery time up.
Went to Diatech as they seem to be the only place for Sigma! otherwise i would have bought the flex for around £100 plus del..but it looks like a got a good deal so i am happy..hope to be happier tomorrow afternoon..lol

K

karlm98

stuff arrived next day, grand job! the tools are just what the doc ordered, using the mixer and its a cracker (flex r500) did a porc on the Sigma and wow its an awesome cutter, i'll go as far as saying it is the best cutter i have used, i have owned Rubi, Montolits, and iishi non of em compare! i am a happy camper

Reply to Quansol Mitre in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I recently posted in a DIY Home Renovation forum, asking if anyone could advise me on...
Replies
Views
I have installed a wetroom form (the style below). I have removed the floorboards and lowered...
Replies
Views
Hi I would like to use some indoor tiles outside on the top of my fish pond wall, the tiles I am...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen