Search the forum,

Discuss Quansol Mitre in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

karlm98

just bought one from diatech, spent a bit of dosh n got a Sigma 3cm, a flex r500 and a quonsol mitre £472 delivered next day..not to shabby!

i will post reviews in a week as i have 52m2 of 600x600 porcelain over ditra (3 substrates no less) also i will let you know about the flex and how it compares to my old rubimix 10.

got the Sigma after using a tx 700n , raimondi masterpiuma and a big clinker..thought hard n long about getting the Tomecanic as the you tube vids make it look awesome but it looks like an awful lot of parts go into that breaker system and i imagine it would need a lot TLC not that i dont look after my tools but it just looks like to much engineering.

K

karlm98

1st time i have used them, in the UK i have bought stuff from trade tiler and kwiksplit both are good, Dave is a wealth of knowledge and a cool guy. just bought some stuff from him but the xmas mail screwed the delivery time up.
Went to Diatech as they seem to be the only place for Sigma! otherwise i would have bought the flex for around £100 plus del..but it looks like a got a good deal so i am happy..hope to be happier tomorrow afternoon..lol

Reply to Quansol Mitre in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.