Search the forum,

Discuss Pricing and layout Stationary in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Frankie

Hi does any one know of any stationary that has a layout where you could plan a bathroom and list all the stuff to do the job, ie fittings, electrical, walls, floor, tiles etc ?

Thanks in advance

O

Olz

I made my own sheet mate, if you like PM me your email address and ill send you an example. :thumbsup:

U

user123

Hi does any one know of any stationary that has a layout where you could plan a bathroom and list all the stuff to do the job, ie fittings, electrical, walls, floor, tiles etc ?

Thanks in advance

You could be very flexible using any one of those:
Amazon.co.uk: Floorplan 3D Home Design Suite 8.0: Explore similar items

If the link doesn't work, just search Amzon for 'floor plan design software' and you can have a look and see what suits you best. Once decided on the various layouts you would like to have handy, make up your companion list in Word, which keeps it all editable... and print as and when needed.

C

cornish_crofter

Along the same lines as Mosaic Girl, We found this useful for planning our own bathroom.

B&Q Online: From Kitchens & Bathrooms to Sheds & Paving; plus planning tools

The disadvantages are that the fittings are B&Qs own, but we used the best fit approach with what we wanted to use.

It was this tool that made us realise that we could fit a separate shower cubicle in the bathroom. Up until then we thought we couldn't.

If you do a Google there will no doubt be other more generic tools out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Pricing and layout Stationary in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hi This is not a specific tiling question - sorry if inappropriate. i am in a position where i...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen