Search the forum,

Discuss Pricing and layout Stationary in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Hi does any one know of any stationary that has a layout where you could plan a bathroom and list all the stuff to do the job, ie fittings, electrical, walls, floor, tiles etc ?

Thanks in advance

You could be very flexible using any one of those:
Amazon.co.uk: Floorplan 3D Home Design Suite 8.0: Explore similar items

If the link doesn't work, just search Amzon for 'floor plan design software' and you can have a look and see what suits you best. Once decided on the various layouts you would like to have handy, make up your companion list in Word, which keeps it all editable... and print as and when needed.

C

cornish_crofter

Along the same lines as Mosaic Girl, We found this useful for planning our own bathroom.

B&Q Online: From Kitchens & Bathrooms to Sheds & Paving; plus planning tools

The disadvantages are that the fittings are B&Qs own, but we used the best fit approach with what we wanted to use.

It was this tool that made us realise that we could fit a separate shower cubicle in the bathroom. Up until then we thought we couldn't.

If you do a Google there will no doubt be other more generic tools out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Pricing and layout Stationary in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.