Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Pole trowel ????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hey all
Does anyone know where i can lay my hands on a 10/12 mm notch connected to a pole (my knees are giving me gip) i have a few big floors and sick of walking around on my knees!! also a pole squeegy and sponges would be awesome. Any info or links would be well appreciated ive been googling to no avail =/ anyway cheers in advance.

STB

S

Smithy153

I've not seen anything like this. Have you seen one been used or are you just hoping there is one. :rolleyes5:

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Can remember using them in australia to do a supermarket floor when i was working for a contractor over there (who i have lost touch with) but no idea where they got them from and they deffo was'nt home made !

T

theyomper

Try this link, it may be what you are looking for.
RUBI

E47AF5BFF317AE4FB386EDEB53FAC1A2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hawkofeagles

Try this link page 2 onwards: Broken Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
there are small chairs available for tiling with wheels on dead low down dont know if this may help if you have a bad back.

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Its just to Minimise kneeling time thats all , lots easier if i can serrate a long area before having to kneel and eliminates it with grouting .

B

brian c

get someone to help you out for a while .sounds like you need a rest for a while buddy.:thumbsup:

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hey guys, got the pole trowel from Refina works great , laid close on 40m today makes life so much easier thanks again :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Image062.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Image063.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 152
  • Image064.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 190

Reply to Pole trowel ????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks