Search the forum,

Discuss Pole trowel ????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Its just to Minimise kneeling time thats all , lots easier if i can serrate a long area before having to kneel and eliminates it with grouting .

B

brian c

get someone to help you out for a while .sounds like you need a rest for a while buddy.:thumbsup:

T

theyomper

have a pair of these and you'll be able to spread more addy.

4389CCEAD1A3AE498CB314E0EB060C78.jpg

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hey guys, got the pole trowel from Refina works great , laid close on 40m today makes life so much easier thanks again :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Image062.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 209
  • Image063.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Image064.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 192

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
fortunatley substrate not down to me, suggested that to the customer along with EJ's but he knows best apparently and opted not to listen!
On his head be it!

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yea fantastic buy mate, saves so much time. Took a bit of getting used to but mixed up 2 bags of sticky at a time and serrated the lot once i got the hang of it. So yea efficent didnt have a lacky today so had the set out and then loaded out tiles and still got about about 38m stuck , admittedly i did'nt start the cuts so i guess tommorow wont be as fruitful!

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Finished off The showroom today, Nice finish on the porcelain.The customer is well happy but im guessing i'll be back soon as i found out the guy who ply-ed it stuck it with double sided sticky tape !!:hurray:. notice the most important part of tool kit to the left of the pic:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Image068.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 122

Reply to Pole trowel ????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen