Search the forum,

Discuss Pole trowel ????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hey all
Does anyone know where i can lay my hands on a 10/12 mm notch connected to a pole (my knees are giving me gip) i have a few big floors and sick of walking around on my knees!! also a pole squeegy and sponges would be awesome. Any info or links would be well appreciated ive been googling to no avail =/ anyway cheers in advance.

STB

S

Smithy153

I've not seen anything like this. Have you seen one been used or are you just hoping there is one. :rolleyes5:

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Can remember using them in australia to do a supermarket floor when i was working for a contractor over there (who i have lost touch with) but no idea where they got them from and they deffo was'nt home made !

T

theyomper

Try this link, it may be what you are looking for.
RUBI

E47AF5BFF317AE4FB386EDEB53FAC1A2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hawkofeagles

Try this link page 2 onwards: Broken Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
there are small chairs available for tiling with wheels on dead low down dont know if this may help if you have a bad back.

Reply to Pole trowel ????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen