Search the forum,

Discuss Please help!! Urgent recommendation for tiling course in manchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Finchetta

Hi I'm just starting out into the tiling game
And need a recommendation of a tiling course in Manchester or Cheshire....
Please can anyone help me with finding a reputable one......
Thanku
Amanda

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:
G

Gazzer

Tiling Courses and Tiling training From Chase Tiling Academy and Construction Assessment Group has a good reputation although not really classed as Cheshire but not too far of M6 either.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dilz000

Amanda, I went to STC in warrington at the start of the year, both Dave and Woz were very good teachers!! but the business setup lesson was done by another woman and was BAD!! Everybody complained to HO, so perhaps now this has been sorted too :]

there were 2 ladies in when I went but both only did the 2 weeks as they were more interested in the DIY side of it.

defiantly do the 4 week course!!

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Finchetta

Hi thanks Chris......
I believe that that centre has now closed I've called them apparently lack of attendance....have u heard whether the diy school in Stockport is any good?
Thanks chris

F

Finchetta

Re: Please help!! Urgent recommendation for tiling course in manchester
Hi thanks Chris......
I believe that that centre has now closed I've called them apparently lack of attendance....have u heard whether the diy school in Stockport is any good?
Thanks chris

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Finchetta
You are going to have to travel, We at NETT run a fast track course and have the most positive feedback in the tiling course feedback section on the forum, one week is all we need with you to get you understanding of whats required to do the job correctly, if you want to go advanced then we do a two week course also
Check out our website on www.learntotile.co.uk
Accomodation near the centre is about £22-25 per night, we have people on this week from Scotland, Ireland and Luton that have travelled so Manchester aint that bad

Best Regards
Darren
NE Tiling Training

N

northstar

How far are you willing to travel, and how long of a course are you looking at?

F

Finchetta

Hi well I'm based in Manchester so I can travel
A reasonable distance only I have 3 dogs so I need to try get home every evening really.... Why what are you thinking northstar?

Reply to Please help!! Urgent recommendation for tiling course in manchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi, it's my first time here and I'm desperate to solve this problem. Can someone please tell me...
Replies
Views
Desperately seeking Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I need about 10 of these as replacement...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
We have been a member on the tilers forums pretty much from the start in 2006, we are one of the...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen