Search the forum,

Discuss Ok So What Vans Do You Drive? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

6k ono Marc. Tons of repairs. Professionalily carpet lined rear with six ceiling spots and has 18" alloys, side bars and rear spoiler, sude window, all done just over a year ago.fully color coded and reverse sensors, electric windows and cd. Also has non slip rubber mat on rear floor Looks mint but it will be ruined if I keep using it for plastering. I bought it for mountain biking first and tiling\plastering second but I now find tiling\plastering took over my time so I need something more commcial. 147k on clock
Haha I'm 55 not 25 D! Hahaha

L

LM

Cheapest way to own a van imo is to think of a 10-12 cycle cycle. Buy new and pay it off over 4-5 years, you'll look after it like a baby because of what you paid for it and you'll know it inside out as it'll have only been you driving it. When it's paid off you'll have many years of free driving with minor mantaince :)
I bought a race red Ford transit custom L2 310 trend last September for £19k +vat, great van, love it

P

p4ulo

Or buy an old VW T2 panel van , ply line the back and treat it nice for a few years, then sell it for a big profit as the prices just keep going up and up.

L

LM

Or buy an old VW T2 panel van , ply line the back and treat it nice for a few years, then sell it for a big profit as the prices just keep going up and up.

Live a little, your only here once :tonguewink:
Your accountant will love you and your potential customers will be thinking " he must be good at his job or how could he afford that"

Q

Qwerty

Nah!.....give me gizmos gadgets Bluetooth sensors sat nav any day!
If I drove an old VW in no time at all I would be flicking the bird at hippy surfers when they waved at me like I had joined their secret club! New tranny any day! :D;)

I

Ian

6k ono Marc. Tons of repairs. Professionalily carpet lined rear with six ceiling spots and has 18" alloys, side bars and rear spoiler, sude window, all done just over a year ago.fully color coded and reverse sensors, electric windows and cd. Also has non slip rubber mat on rear floor Looks mint but it will be ruined if I keep using it for plastering. I bought it for mountain biking first and tiling\plastering second but I now find tiling\plastering took over my time so I need something more commcial. 147k on clock
That's a lot of money for a 9 year old van are you sure it's worth that? I think you'll be lucky to get 4K for it. I paid 6k for mine 6 years ago when it was 4 years old. Maybe if it was camper converted you might get that money. (Not a criticism by the way, just think you're being a bit optimistic with that valuation :) )

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Always optimistic bri. No point been any other way. Lol. It's more of a leisure vehicle inside hence the extra costs and main reason for selling . A bit like one of those fancy transporter kombi. We will see. I'll let ya know. Lol.

Reply to Ok So What Vans Do You Drive? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen