Search the forum,

Discuss Ok So What Vans Do You Drive? in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

6k ono Marc. Tons of repairs. Professionalily carpet lined rear with six ceiling spots and has 18" alloys, side bars and rear spoiler, sude window, all done just over a year ago.fully color coded and reverse sensors, electric windows and cd. Also has non slip rubber mat on rear floor Looks mint but it will be ruined if I keep using it for plastering. I bought it for mountain biking first and tiling\plastering second but I now find tiling\plastering took over my time so I need something more commcial. 147k on clock
Haha I'm 55 not 25 D! Hahaha

L

LM

Cheapest way to own a van imo is to think of a 10-12 cycle cycle. Buy new and pay it off over 4-5 years, you'll look after it like a baby because of what you paid for it and you'll know it inside out as it'll have only been you driving it. When it's paid off you'll have many years of free driving with minor mantaince :)
I bought a race red Ford transit custom L2 310 trend last September for £19k +vat, great van, love it

I

Ian

6k ono Marc. Tons of repairs. Professionalily carpet lined rear with six ceiling spots and has 18" alloys, side bars and rear spoiler, sude window, all done just over a year ago.fully color coded and reverse sensors, electric windows and cd. Also has non slip rubber mat on rear floor Looks mint but it will be ruined if I keep using it for plastering. I bought it for mountain biking first and tiling\plastering second but I now find tiling\plastering took over my time so I need something more commcial. 147k on clock
That's a lot of money for a 9 year old van are you sure it's worth that? I think you'll be lucky to get 4K for it. I paid 6k for mine 6 years ago when it was 4 years old. Maybe if it was camper converted you might get that money. (Not a criticism by the way, just think you're being a bit optimistic with that valuation :) )

O

Old Mod

That's a lot of money for a 9 year old van are you sure it's worth that? I think you'll be lucky to get 4K for it. I paid 6k for mine 6 years ago when it was 4 years old. Maybe if it was camper converted you might get that money. (Not a criticism by the way, just think you're being a bit optimistic with that valuation :) )
Gotta admit mate, right there with u on that!

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
I think your having a giraffe mate....high mileage as well. ...I'll give you a bag of sand take it or leave it...;)
(Car dealer talk)..
whats a bag of sand??? Now gents wait till I post how much I get for it. I'm hoping for one of those hippy types. Transporter driver who can't afford said transporter.. lol. Bit of spit and polish and it will be good to go. maybe be a bit of this to :praying:

I

Italy

my new van is BCS
upload_2016-1-21_21-8-49.jpeg

Reply to Ok So What Vans Do You Drive? in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I recently visited an establishment and went to use the facilities and this was it! I was gobsmacked I thought it was so lovely. I love the pink tiles!
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement