Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Ok So What Vans Do You Drive? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

That's a lot of money for a 9 year old van are you sure it's worth that? I think you'll be lucky to get 4K for it. I paid 6k for mine 6 years ago when it was 4 years old. Maybe if it was camper converted you might get that money. (Not a criticism by the way, just think you're being a bit optimistic with that valuation :) )
Gotta admit mate, right there with u on that!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I think your having a giraffe mate....high mileage as well. ...I'll give you a bag of sand take it or leave it...;)
(Car dealer talk)..

I

Italy

I bought f40 van ...
It sold because they said he had a scale of 1:43.
but it was not true.
He not entered sigma 2g ........

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I think your having a giraffe mate....high mileage as well. ...I'll give you a bag of sand take it or leave it...;)
(Car dealer talk)..
whats a bag of sand??? Now gents wait till I post how much I get for it. I'm hoping for one of those hippy types. Transporter driver who can't afford said transporter.. lol. Bit of spit and polish and it will be good to go. maybe be a bit of this to :praying:

I

Italy

my new van is BCS
upload_2016-1-21_21-8-49.jpeg

Reply to Ok So What Vans Do You Drive? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks