Discuss New to the forum - Hyde Park Tiles in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

H

Hyde Park Tiles

I've just signed up to the forum, so thought I would say hello.

We've got two shops, based in Stoke-on-Trent and Macclesfield and import tiles direct from manufacturers, so we can offer great prices on products. If you ever have any requirements we would be more than happy to help. We have a website that we're still adding products to www.hydeparktiles.co.uk, this will be updated daily.

Hopefully get to speak to a few of you.
Regards,
Anthony

OP
Q

Qwerty

Hi Anthony,

As it's your first post, and you have kindly taken the time to introduce yourself, we will keep this post intact, but you're not really meant to use the forum to gain business from without contributing to the running costs.

Welcome aboard.

Have a quick scan over the rules: Forum Rules -http://www.tilersforums.com/pages/rules/

Give any of us staff a shout if you'd like a free 'Member Support Account' to use. But you still can't use one of those to gain business via, it's more to provide support to somebody specifically asking about your brands/company etc.

Thanks

De management

hqdefault.jpg

OP
O

Old Mod

Welcome to the forum Anthony.

You can put your details in your signature box but please refrain from posting contact details or outside links to your showrooms in open forum posts.
Web bots will pick up your details in open posts, so this is discouraged with EVERY member, not just non sponsoring companies

If you look around other members posts you will see their signature at the bottom of their post.
If you're using a mobile phone to access the forum, you need to hold it landscape for signatures to appear, in portrait they are not visible.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I nip in your stoke one from time to time.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hahaha my mrs has just been singing your radio song. '.... Our boss is Steve and he's very nice, he sells tiles at a very good price'.

Steve still the boss?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hahaha thanks for embarassing me!!!

Welcome ANthony

'kitchens, bathrooms and lots more!'

Reply to New to the forum - Hyde Park Tiles in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer