Search the forum,

Discuss New RUBI CPC 2 Diamond Blade in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

markfromrubi

Hi Everyone,
Just thought i would inform you that RUBI have launched a new 1m bed Electric Cutter called the DW 200/250 NL and also a CPC2 diamond blade which is a fast cut for porcelain, Granite etc. We will be at the Tile & stone show on stand G20. Come and have a look

D

Droopy

Do you have any pics you can post?
And what sort of price range are we looking at?

M

markfromrubi

There are photos in the Tile & stone Mag and RRP is around £900 for the DW 250NL and £65 for the CPC2 Blade

M

Mike Strutter

How much!!!!!!:whatchutalkingabout, christ for £900 i'd expect it to stick the tiles up/down for me.

M

markfromrubi

£900 too expensive????? Who else sells a 1m length. 1.5hp motor electric water cooled cutter with a 2 year warranty!!!!????? You may find the DW-NL at a great price at Buy Brand Tools

D

Droopy

£900 too expensive????? Who else sells a 1m length. 1.5hp motor electric water cooled cutter with a 2 year warranty!!!!????? You may find the DW-NL at a great price at Buy Brand Tools
Woooahhhh there, Touchyboy, wooahhhh!!!
:lol:

Reply to New RUBI CPC 2 Diamond Blade in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen