Search the forum,

Discuss marmox boards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I fixed marmox bards in bathroom with view to fitting large tiles 20cms x 75cms tiles.
I fixed the boards with Mapei Adesilex P9 and would like to know if this would hold the boards when the tiles get fixed. I now know that I should have used flexible tile adhesive .
I did fix as recommend with screws and washers and then used hardie backer board PU adhesive aswell.
would all this hold the large tiles to be fixed to the marmox boards ( I will use flexible adhesive on the wall tiles

cheers

pete

Reply to marmox boards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen