Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a job and experience with Pro Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Clarky68

Hi i am looking for work at the moment as i really want to get back into tiling i did a 2 week course at High Lea 2 years ago and have done a few jobs. But i have been unemployed from my previous job as a Sales Administrator since December. So if you can help me out in the Salisbury area i would appreciate it very much.

please leave a message on here and i will respond to reply straight away.

Thanks

Clarky68

T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome: There seems to be a few looking just now but at least we now know and there may be someone 'down south mate' that may be able to help!

Good Luck.

Timeless John.

PS - post afew pics in your album to show what you do.:thumbsup:

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Good luck Clarky. I am a High Lea bod as well! Dont think I am able to help as have work, but not enough to get someone else on with me... and think Salisbury to Poole is too far as well (I wouldnt want to do it each way every day!)

H

hillhead

:welcome:Clarkey and good luck,if you were this side of the water and near me i'd take you on trial anyway.

C

Clarky68

Well i have got a new job start on monday in a call centre, not ideal but its a job and i have done this job before so i know what expect. i am still going to carry on with my little tiling jobs and put the money i make on these to help me get self employed eventually with van and all the trimmings and maybe even do a short plumbing course also.

Reply to Looking for a job and experience with Pro Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen