Currently reading:
Looking for a job and experience with Pro Tiler

Discuss Looking for a job and experience with Pro Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Clarky68

Hi i am looking for work at the moment as i really want to get back into tiling i did a 2 week course at High Lea 2 years ago and have done a few jobs. But i have been unemployed from my previous job as a Sales Administrator since December. So if you can help me out in the Salisbury area i would appreciate it very much.

please leave a message on here and i will respond to reply straight away.

Thanks

Clarky68

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
Good luck Clarky. I am a High Lea bod as well! Dont think I am able to help as have work, but not enough to get someone else on with me... and think Salisbury to Poole is too far as well (I wouldnt want to do it each way every day!)

Reply to Looking for a job and experience with Pro Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.