Search the forum,

Discuss latex for laying on a heated floor as a finished floor in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

Hi lads what’s the best latex for laying on a heated floor as a finished floor? And also what’s the best sealer for it? Been out of the domestics to long now and not my thing anymore.

Reaction score
Mapei do one, not sure what its called off the top of my head but I've seen it on a demo day and it looks impressive. I'm sure it'll be on there site if not I'll dig out some paperwork later.

Reply to latex for laying on a heated floor as a finished floor in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So I got to a job yesterday downstairs wetroom floor with mains underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen