Search the forum,

Discuss If you had to pick only ONE non essential tool... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Cranbrook

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
As the title says really... if you could only have one 'non essential' or 'luxury' tool in your tiling tool bag (essential being your trowel, tile cutter drills etc), what could you not live without...

For me its my electroplated grinding disc from ATS.. It's been a god send since I started using it and I seriously wonder how I ever managed before!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My patented metro grout float...!

IMG_20180825_142012.jpg

Reply to If you had to pick only ONE non essential tool... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen