Discuss If you had to pick only ONE non essential tool... in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Cranbrook

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
As the title says really... if you could only have one 'non essential' or 'luxury' tool in your tiling tool bag (essential being your trowel, tile cutter drills etc), what could you not live without...

For me its my electroplated grinding disc from ATS.. It's been a god send since I started using it and I seriously wonder how I ever managed before!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My patented metro grout float...!

IMG_20180825_142012.jpg

W

Waluigi

I know, looks pretty cool actually.

I saw it a couple of years ago on facebook. It had a demo video of a guy using it to mark something but there was a 2” gap between the object and the wall which meant the marker didn’t actually line up. I ended up trolling the video for a bit as I had to mention it to them. Here Endeth my Tale.

W

Waluigi

It’s the non derogatory/non homophobic term my little cherub and it’s all done in the best possible taste :D

Reply to If you had to pick only ONE non essential tool... in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks