Search the forum,

Discuss Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Its all very busy, I cant see the wood for the trees.
Hang in there. It's actually really intuitive and things are where you expect them usually. No going back now I'm afraid so keep browsing around and get the hang of things. If you're missing something give me a shout.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Tapatalk is not working dan?
I have to sign in everytime on my ipad ?
I can't touch my screen to go back to a word or to add somthing to a sentence , my cursor stays at the end ?
Any ideas , is it just me ?

J

J Sid

I have the same problem, started working again one next post....censor that is....not crapatalk

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Tapatak hasn't been installed again yet. Working on a tilersforums branded app, still using tapatalk though.

The cursor issue is a new one on me! What browser do you use, Safari?

J

J Sid

Dan what you done, its gone all slow, lagging and jerky,
Will log of and try again

Back on and was ok until I came on this thread . Strange

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen