Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It's running better, I can go back to a word now, but I still have to keep signing in on my iPad, my phone is fine but on the iPad, every time :(

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd try a different browser mate. Also ensure you don't have lots of tabs open. And maybe try clear your cookies and browsing history so it's starting a fresh.

When it's happening on a PC, I need somebody to enter 'console' and run a code for me so it gives off a report, then give that to the developers. They can't replicate the problem (usual issue) and I can't either to be able to run the report myself. But we don't have 'console' on an iPad I don't think. It's part of the Chrome browser on a PC.

J

J Sid

It's running better, I can go back to a word now, but I still have to keep signing in on my iPad, my phone is fine but on the iPad, every time :(
Knowing how the iOS works, I would expect they want some money out of you. ;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Login, then log out, that'll clear your cookie from this forum. Then close the browser fully, open it again, and login ticking the remember me box.

Failing that, just to test, try another browser.

I doubt Apple want money off a forum member for logging into my forum lol

O

Old Mod

For me it's other way round!
My iPad Air stays signed in no matter what but my 6+ keeps logging me out, and I use this more! Drives me mad!:mad:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't replicate that. But I only have a 6+ and Macbook Pro. Both stay logged in.

That's a cookie issue. So we need to erase them on the problem device, close the browser fully, and open it up again and start again so it stores a new fresh cookie.

Also try a different browser for me.

O

Old Mod

No.......just gives option to delete all website data and history. That'll totally wipe my browser clean. I'll have to make a few book marks first :D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Run a quick Google for "Clearing cookies in safari on ipad" or "clearing cookies in google chrome on iphone" or whatever.

You always need to then close the browser fully down (double tap home button and swipe up on the browser) and then load it up again fresh.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
No.......just gives option to delete all website data and history. That'll totally wipe my browser clean. I'll have to make a few book marks first :D
Yeah that's why I didn't want you to just erase everything.

What browser and device is it? I can do a quick google for you if you want.

Reply to Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks