Search the forum,

Discuss Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
... now it's pretty much complete, how's it feeling and looking for you? Any improvements needed?

I'm yet to add a user gallery system, transfer likes over from old forum, and add some other smallish features. Then onto the custom tapatalk app.

W

White Room

The flagging system on the upper right hand side works well when someone has replied to a post which you contributed.

O

Old Mod

I agree with all of the above, like the new banner at the bottom featuring different posts of old, do u select them Dan or are they on a random selector?
Can't work out how to attach an image in a PM tho, that'd be useful.
Also a cancel reply button, I clicked on a reply with quote by mistake and now every time I visit the same thread the quote is still in the reply box and I'm paranoid of sending it by mistake haha praps it could be added to the tool box?
Image attachment in posts is excellent. Now I don't have to switch to Tapatalk to upload a full image.
Like Mark says the notification box is kool, but does it still mean u have to still use the "View this Thread" in an email or can u just delete it?
Would this stop u receiving further notifications from the thread?
The "watch thread" & "un watch thread" function is kool too!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The different posts is managed by Google. They're testing that on our forums and a bunch of others.

Reply with quote; just click it again and it cancels.

Notifications; you get an email and forum notification but you can manage what you get by going to settings. Click your name / avatar at the top of the forum.

Glad you like it. :)

Reaction score
Looking good.
Personally, I took off notifications for messages in threads.. If those that want to do the same, it's simple, just click profile > alert preferences > untick first 4.

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah it's worth going through all the settings and preferences to make sure it's all as you want it. I tend to turn off most alerts and email notifications.

We don't do much mass email to the forum these days so when we do it's usually important. Might be worth you all making sure that's checked these days.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
in the words of Andy

sorry....

Reply to Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen