Discuss Hi Guys Forum Newbie in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

DanEwen

TF
Reaction score
Whats up guys, thought I would introduce myself my name is Dan am a sole trader who's company is called DCE Tiling. I carry out work all over the north east.
A bit about my past .... started my apprenticeship in 2010 worked for a company for 7 years working on the likes of Bellway homes and Persimmons homes. After a bad car crash I left the company to go travelling which I ended up in Australia where I stayed for 5 years. I got sponsored while working for a tiling company and learnt a lot of new skills. They use a lot stone over there and mosics so have become very handy with natural stone (wish we used more of it in the uk) When you know, you know and it was time to come home so came home in 2015 and started up my own business.

So here I am lol I have joined up here as am looking for advise more business advise than actual tiling advise. Will start another post shortly to ask my questions.

anyway speak soon ✌️

Reply to Hi Guys Forum Newbie in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks