Search the forum,

Discuss Hi All , Another Newbie here in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello All,

One more week of work,then I'm retired ??

Got some major projects coming up,Toilet,Bathroom and Kitchen.while I was looking online for tiles I came across this site.looks pretty good so I thought I'd join up.

Cheers Andy
Hi all
I'm 35 years old.
Joined the army from school and served for 10 years. Then got to civvy street and became a hgv driver for a long time, I've thought about tiling for a while and thought why not?, ive done a basic course which was very interesting, I've done a few little jobs like kitchen splash backs which turned out great but ideally I'd like to work with/for someone with experience and learn all that I can to better myself and hopefully help them out along the way, I'm based in South Croydon, I can drive and have the basic tools.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

PM me if you can help

20170622_122400.jpg 20170622_122410.jpg 20170622_122430.jpg

B

Blunt Tool

Go around your local tile shops and leave your details with them to see if any of the tilers are looking to take you on to continue learning.

G

GoneGuy

Welcome Adam, as @callatiler said go around local tile shops and ask if any local tilers looking for apprentices/labourers.
Keep up the good work and if your ever stuck your on the right forum to ask for help and advice

Reply to Hi All , Another Newbie here in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen