Search the forum,

Discuss Hi All , Another Newbie here in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hello All,

One more week of work,then I'm retired ??

Got some major projects coming up,Toilet,Bathroom and Kitchen.while I was looking online for tiles I came across this site.looks pretty good so I thought I'd join up.

Cheers Andy
Hi all
I'm 35 years old.
Joined the army from school and served for 10 years. Then got to civvy street and became a hgv driver for a long time, I've thought about tiling for a while and thought why not?, ive done a basic course which was very interesting, I've done a few little jobs like kitchen splash backs which turned out great but ideally I'd like to work with/for someone with experience and learn all that I can to better myself and hopefully help them out along the way, I'm based in South Croydon, I can drive and have the basic tools.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

PM me if you can help

20170622_122400.jpg 20170622_122410.jpg 20170622_122430.jpg

Reply to Hi All , Another Newbie here in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement