Search the forum,

Discuss Help me identify this tile please in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Tim502

TF
Reaction score
I have a few damaged floor tiles and can't seem to find a match anywhere. Would someone please help me?
They are 600 x 600 mm
Regards
Tim

IMG_20181001_224011.jpg

T

Tile Shop

Looks mostly like RAK Lounge Polished Dark Grey to me. But very popular and would have thought it would be a struggle to find any tile shop that wasn't able to get hold of them.

Bare in mind even if you do find the exact tile, you may not get a 100% exact match due to batch variations. Both colour and pattern extent can vary a lot on a full bodied or twin-charged porcelain.

Tim502

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for responses, ordered samples of the eagle and lounge dark grey but unfortunately neither match. Wondered if this pic assists?

IMG_20181005_181831.jpg

Reaction score
I think I have a job lot of this tile in my Salisbury branch. Not a huge amount left but looking at the picture it looks exact if not v close.

Reply to Help me identify this tile please in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen