Discuss Help me identify this tile please in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Tim502

TF
Reaction score
I have a few damaged floor tiles and can't seem to find a match anywhere. Would someone please help me?
They are 600 x 600 mm
Regards
Tim

IMG_20181001_224011.jpg

T

Tile Shop

Looks mostly like RAK Lounge Polished Dark Grey to me. But very popular and would have thought it would be a struggle to find any tile shop that wasn't able to get hold of them.

Bare in mind even if you do find the exact tile, you may not get a 100% exact match due to batch variations. Both colour and pattern extent can vary a lot on a full bodied or twin-charged porcelain.

Tim502

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for responses, ordered samples of the eagle and lounge dark grey but unfortunately neither match. Wondered if this pic assists?

IMG_20181005_181831.jpg

Reaction score
I think I have a job lot of this tile in my Salisbury branch. Not a huge amount left but looking at the picture it looks exact if not v close.

Reply to Help me identify this tile please in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks