Search the forum,

Discuss help choosing a wall tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

davegt3

hi were in the process of finishing our new kitchen and cant decide on a wall tile just tgought someone might suggest something we have overlooked or not even thought of. we have a light oak shaker door absolute black granite floor tile with gloss black sparkly work tops. the wall tiles need to be fairly light i think but please someone suggest something were getting no where lol

S

Sean SML Tiling

Have a look at my picture as I dont that quote recent amd it worked very well with the oak. Those tiles are 10x10 8mm porcelain. This customer is also going for the sparkly black porcelain floor tile.

D

DHTiling

IMHO kitch walls rarely get tiled nowadays.

But have you thought about glass tiles. ?

Reply to help choosing a wall tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen