Search the forum,

Discuss Having fun with Florim Magnum slabs in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Where as most have asked for a video on how to cut them, you wanna see a video in the hope that you see me fail! Hmmmmm!
What odds you giving Paul? :D

Don't want to see you fail. That'd be rotten. No, just wanna giggle at you struggling :)

L

LM

I get the same thing Marc which is why 99% of the time I insist from the beginning that I prep things.
I can't believe how hard it can be trying to justify why we need plumb walls and flat floors - especially on large format.
Sometimes I feel like setting up a company just to do the prep for decent tilers.
I've thought about doing exactly the same thing Mark.

W

WetSaw

When you've finished getting them up the stairs you can give Andy a call and get the name of his surgeon!

Reply to Having fun with Florim Magnum slabs in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen