Search the forum,

Discuss Grinding station in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

Been finding the table really good, but the clamps, not very good at all! Gonna get some of the screw fix type, anyone recommend which size is best?

Q

Qwerty

Just thought I would bump this as the workbench is deal of the day today at screwfix........ Folding Work Station - http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/folding-work-station/2320p?mi_u=9036182&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=E17W02AP&utm_content=DOTD&utm_term=FoldingWorkStation

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just thought I would bump this as the workbench is deal of the day today at screwfix........ Folding Work Station - http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/folding-work-station/2320p?mi_u=9036182&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=E17W02AP&utm_content=DOTD&utm_term=FoldingWorkStation
Good price that!

J

J Sid

not that great a price, got one in trade point 2 weeks ago for £40,( normal price)

so they hold at higher price then drop to correct price to give impression of a bargain and get you in store to spend more

U

Unused Account 1

I just use trestles and piece of ply for cutters or anything else ,always sey cutter up at that height nice and easy on the back

B

Blunt Tool

Saw this in Homebase for around the 55 mark lately. Bench that transforms into very sturdy steps! Folds flat aswell. IMG_0320.JPG IMG_0321.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Grinding station in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen