Search the forum,

Discuss Freebies ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Re: Feebies !

I ordered one of these the other day, Do you get the free stuff email? I do but Its mostly free offers, every now and again good little bits like this come up. I think I signed up at freesamples.co.uk or something like that, I've deleted the last email but when I get the next one Ill check where you sign up.

D

Deleted member 9966

From a girlie point of view, I signed up to Loreal's website and partake in competitions to win Loreal products. Imagine my surprise when a £12 mascara dropped through the letterbox with a lovely letter saying that I had be drawn as one of the winners. nice! saves me buying another mascara for 12 months!

D

diamondtiling

From a girlie point of view, I signed up to Loreal's website and partake in competitions to win Loreal products. Imagine my surprise when a £12 mascara dropped through the letterbox with a lovely letter saying that I had be drawn as one of the winners. nice! saves me buying another mascara for 12 months!

OOooooooohhhh....I want one too....

Reply to Freebies ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen